Roofing & Siding Contractor MN
Flint Brands also works directly with homeowners ensuring your roofing, siding, or storm damage claim goes smoothly. With 6 years experience running a 23 person construction company we know this business very well. Every year when storms come, many homeowners find themselves faced with the decision to choose a roofing & siding contractor and facilitate their claim. What are the good restoration & remodeling contractors and who are the “storm chasers” you might wonder? There are many ways to identify whether you chose the right contractor for you.
At Flint Brands, the Minnesota contractors we represent are carefully selected and screened for our own needs. We need to know some of the same things you should be concerned about:
1. Does the contractor know about insurance restoration? Or is it merely a remodeling company that doesn’t know the insurance process. The dynamics in insurance suggest it’s best to choose a Minnesota contractor familiar specifically with insurance restoration and property damage claims.
2. Is the contractor capable of funding my job? Most insurance claims over $10,000 are subject to mortgage escrow restrictions that will require the contractor to fund the job until the last checked is released..
3. Has the contractor been in business for more than 5 years? It is important to find a well established contractor that isn’t a storm chaser and will be around for a long time.
4. Does the contractor utilize Xactimate, the claims software 99% of insurance companies use? If they do not have Xactimate, it’s not a good sign!
5. Does the contractor have the ability to keep me informed or updated to all project updates and information as it happens? Miscommunication can lead to jobs extending for longer period and even contractor breaches.
Restoration & Remodeling Contractor MN
At Flint Brands, we’ve solved all of these issues and more ensuring that our contractors are professionally represented and living up to the high quality standards we set fourth. We also want to ensure that the homeowners we work with have a smooth and easy claims process.
We invite you to contact us directly and allow us to present to you the contractor that best fit your specific project. Thanks for working with us!
* Flint Brands IS NOT a public adjuster and does represent ourselves as a public adjuster. We are a construction management company specializing in construction related property claims management.
- Roof Snow and Ice Dam Removal Minneapolis MN Fl...
- Last week Flint Brands was brought into a water...
- Hail Repair Bloomington MN Southern central Min...
- The State of Minnesota has enacted legislation ...
- Most jobs over $5,000 or $10,000 will be held u...